It's time for a quick new update

I've waited a loooong time for it!
Now it is AVAILABLE IN GERMANY. And everyone use it, like a functionality, who exists years.
I talk about the g+ HANGOUT ON AIR. YES. IT IS AVAILABLE IN GERMANY FOR NOW!!!

Try it out on G+ Hangouts, start a hangout, and activate g+ hangouts on air on the left side.

This is NOW working for us in Germany.

Wait a second. There's one new thing: You can now join a google+ hangout on a mobile device as a minor. WHY NOW? WHY NOT 2 WEEKS EARLIER? THAT'S A THING, WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY. Why it was restricted to us??? Huh? Google? WHYYYYYYY? WHYYYYYYYYYY?

It makes me seethe with anger, that I had to wait for those updates so long. BUT NOW I'M REALLY HAPPY. Huh? Wait a sec again. I CAN NOT CREATE A G+ HANGOUT? WHAT DAFUQ? HUH? A Strike? Ou. 6 Months ago, they've strikes one of my Videos as "inappropriate". Some haters of my 21 Subscribers. Could be classmates of mine. I REALLY HATE THEM.

SO. That's all in this quick-post. I houe, you had a great weekend. Have a nice WEEK.

Comments

Popular Posts